Lead Document Control Engineer
Real Staffing is currently looking for a Lead Document Control Engineer for one of our Global MNC clients. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be a part of a global team in a fast pace environment.
Duration: 2 years
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Responsible for document control and GDMS (Global Document Management System)
- Responsible for implementing GDMS/ViP with vendors and subcontractors
- Responsible to implement GDMS in the organisation as per company's execution philosophy
- Focal point of contact for any document control issue
- Leading document control issues within the project
- Coordinate with company's subsidiary's
- Training of new team members
- Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in an engineering role within an EPC environment.
- Experienced in project execution
- Experience in implementing GDMS/ViP
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can click the link to apply or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017