Java Technical Lead
- €650 - €700 per day +
- Munich, Bayern
- OpenSource Technology
Java Technical Lead
Day Rate: Up to 700 Euros
Contact length: 6 months
When they need someone: ASAP but can wait up to a month for the right person.
Our client, are looking for an experienced Technical Lead for their User & Monetisation teams to help build the next generation streaming platform.
As a Technical Lead you would work together with a team of talented and passionate engineers building a streaming platform in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
They are an Agile organisation and believe in autonomous teams that are given a challenge and work towards a missions. Therefore they need a Technical Lead with an agile mind-set, who lead by example, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are able to guide, mentor and grow high performing product development teams.
What we need from you
- Experienced working as a Solutions Architect or Tech Lead in a progressive Agile company, probably with line management experience
- People management / leadership experience - managing, and nurturing talent, as well as managing under and over-performers
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams as well as recruit and build teams from scratch.
- University degree in computer science, information technology, media engineering, or equivalent
- Professional working experience in Java/Node.js/Python, additional languages are a plus
- Broad knowledge of micro service technologies
- Experience with AWS services, especially auto-scaling and serverless
- Working experience with CI/CD, test- and deployment automation, and containers
Why works for this client
- Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
- Office located in the heart of Munich
- Flexible working times
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales