I am now looking for a new contract IT Project Manager with University or HE project experience. This is now an urgent requirement with the aim of starting by Monday 29th March. Candidates available immediately will be given preference.
The successful candidate will be taking on a number of medium sized development projects including upgrades to the T1 Finance and Procurement System, an Estates Planning tool upgrade, and a Mandatory Training project. Following these projects the candidate could be managing various University IT projects from our large Portfolio. The role is to replace an existing Project Manager who is moving on so we are aiming for an overlap handover exercise. Here's the profile:
Project Manager - a good all round PM with the following experience:
- Available immediately, able to interview next week
- Essential - University or HE project experience (e.g. SITS, VLE, Library systems, Planon, Student mobile applications)
- Essential - 'Finance and Procurement' project experience
- Preferably Prince 2 qualified
- Preferably - Infrastructure and Data experience
- Preferably - Business Analysis
- Preferably - App development
- Preferably - Cloud hosting
This is an initial 3 month contract, renewable to 6 months and possibly longer. It is expected to be outside of IR35 once the HMRC on-line assessment is completed.
Please apply and share with your network!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales