Interim QA Specialist
- €50 - €70 per hour
- Amsterdam, North Holland
- Quality Assurance (QA)
Excellent job opening for an Interim Quality Assurance Specialist who loves to work with innovative medical devices.
We have a great client who is looking for an Interim Quality Assurance Specialist. This 12-month project is based in the Amsterdam Area and you will earn an hourly rate of €50-70,-.
This international, respected, innovative producer of medical devices in Amsterdam has a fantastic job vacancy for an:
Interim Quality Assurance Specialist
- Support daily business operations from a Quality Assurance perspective to ensure compliance with internal and external regulations.
- Approving incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approving in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approving finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary QA team, providing back-up for QA operations
- Support Quality System & Documentation Management System. Assist with creation and maintenance of department procedure documentation.
- Propose, execute and valuate (the appropriateness and effectiveness of) corrective actions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to investigate issues, determining root cause, planning and taking actions. Track and manage NCR, CAPA and QA product hold.
Qualifications & Experience
- Working experience in a similar position in a highly regulated environment with high quality level and operational components is required.
- Experience with relevant quality norms (ISO13485, 21 CFR 820, MDD/MDR)
- Good English/Dutch communication skills
- Solid computer skills in MS Office suite and ability to operate general office machinery
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Solid understanding of regulations
- Eye for detail
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and representing the organization on specific projects.
- rate: € 50-70, all-in, depending on experience
- start date: ASAP
- project length: 12 months
- hours per week: 40 hours
- location: Amsterdam area
Are you the new Interim Quality Assurance Specialist? Apply online or to speak to a consultant about this project or similar projects, contact Jesse Hendriks via +31 (0)20 522 1588 or j.hendriks[at]realstaffing.com