Interim Construction Procurement Manager
- London, England
- Public Sector
This organisation are going through a lot of change, where they urgently need an Interim Construction Procurment Manager to help their team.
Construction Procurement Manager
- Location: Haringey, London
- Day rate: £300 - £350 per day
- Contract Length: 3 - 6 months
- Working week: 5 days a week
- Interviews: ASAP
- Start date: ASAP
- Outside IR35: Limited Company/Umbrella
- Housing or Local Council/Authority experience preferred
Day to day duties:
- Lead and manage Asset Management and engineering procurements that are above the EU thresholds.
- Engaging with key users, customers and suppliers, including managing the multi-disciplinary project team of all seniorities.
- To deliver successful contracts, safeguarding against breach of EU and national requirements, financial loss and any damage to the organisation reputation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, I will need from you:
- Updated CV
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales