Industrial Engineer (m/w)
- Norderstedt (22846), Schleswig-Holstein
- Medical Devices
We are looking for a highly skilled freelance Industrial Engineer (m/f) to join a global company in the medical devices sector. If you're an experienced professional seeking the opportunity to work on thrilling cutting edge technology, we may have the perfect role for you.
What will you be doing?
The Industrial Engineer (m/f) is responsible for implementing business improvement initiatives for manufacturing lines. He/She defines opportunities, analyses data with cross functional partners and implements improvements. Improvement initiatives are led by influencing cross-functional teams that deliver tangible business results through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma principles, methodologies and tools. The Industrial Engineer (m/f) will execute projects at the manufacturing site.
- Delivery, and Cost of a manufacturing process or line.
- Executes a plan to improve flow of products, people and information.
- Leverages process knowledge to identify opportunities / solutions to improve throughput capacity by reducing impact of constraints.
- Sustains business improvement results through the application of Lean, Six Sigma, and other continuous improvement methodologies.
- Facilitates business case definitions and results presentations; as required.
- Follows and observes all regulatory requirements (GMP's, ISO, FDA, internal policies) applicable to area of responsibility.
- Leads change, connects with others and shapes the environment.
- A minimumof a Bachelor degreeisrequired
- Experience in Six Sigma and/or Lean methodologies is preferred.
- Demonstrates awareness of stakeholders, including Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering
- Demonstratesexcellent verbal andwrittencommunicationskills
- Shows strongproblemsolvingskills
- Demonstrates understanding of the need for cost management and its importance for customers.
- Is able to deliver oral and written communications around process improvement projects.
- Demonstrates organized, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrates familiarity with FDA, GMP and ISO.
- Fluent English and German necessary.
- Location: Hamburg region
- Start date: 15.10.2018
- Duration: 1 year
- Project language: German / English
You can see yourself in this role? Get in touch, today. Please send the following documents to s.hohorst[at]realstaffing.com:
* your latest English CV as Word document
* your availability
* your hourly rate All-in
We are looking forward to your application.