Seeking a highly motivated scientist to work in our In Vivo Pharmacology group. We are hiring for a scientist who can design and execute experiments to further develop our platform mobilizing the immune system geared toward cancer treatment. This includes executing in vivo studies and ex vivo analyses to support identification and preclinical validation of novel immunomodulators.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Executing in vivo studies, including tissue harvest and ex vivo analysis
- Ability to collaborate effectively with key internal scientists to design appropriate experiments and help develop new model systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for data collection, interpretation and presentation
- Experience with immune-oncology models and flow cytometry is preferred
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree and 2-4+ years research experience, preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with in vivo animal studies required, including animal handling, dosing (especially IV, but also IP, IT, and SC), and tissue harvesting
- Tissue culture experience and sterile technique is desirable
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at a time
- Experience maintaining a laboratory notebook and following protocols, familiarity with programs such as Excel, Prism, and Powerpoint for data entry, analysis, and presentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, strong problem-solving abilities, willing to take on temporary responsibilities outside initial job description
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.