We are looking for a highly skilled freelance iMedical Review Transition and Operations Associate (m/f/d) to join a global company in the pharmaceutical sector. If you're an experienced professional seeking the opportunity to work on thrilling cutting edge technology, we may have the perfect role for you.
What will you be doing?
A global organisation is looking to expand its thriving team with the addition of an experienced freelance iMedical Review Transition and Operations Associate (m/f/d).
- Setting upandcoordinating a networkofEMEAiMRReferenceSpecialists
- SupportingtheEMEASKMDirector in identifyingandtrainingcandidatesasReferenceSpecialistsonESOlevel
- Reviewing and approving references in iMR on regional level (ESO)
- Acting as a SKM delegate in iMR, as needed, in accordance with SOP-201.
- Supporting SKMs with data uploads to SKM Sharepoints, creating holding pages for data from major conferences, and making it available via iMKS.
- Kick-off of regular interactions within a network of Reference Specialists with representation of all major countries and ESO
- Implementation of a sustainable model for reference approvals on ESO level
- Reduction of the existing backlog of unapproved references in iMR and achievement of a steady state with a stable backlog.
- Implementation of a workingmodelof flexible SKMsupport
What skills should you have?
- Self-organised/autonomousandproactive; abletoaccommodateshiftingtaskswhilemaintainingfocus
- Attentivetodetail & quality-focused
- Familiarwith style & typesoflifesciencesliterature
- Experiencewithscientificdatabases & Microsoft SharePoint
- Abletowork in remote settings & easilyconnecttootherteammembers
- No medical writing necessary
- Regulatory Affairs (QA / QC) experience preferred
- Location: Vienna
- Start date: 25.02.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Remote: yes, minimum 2 days on-site
- Project language: English, good German skills appreciated
You can see yourself in this role? Get in touch, today. Please send the following documents via apply button:
- your latest English CV as Word document
- your availability
- your daily rate (all incl.)
We are looking forward to your application.