Head of Timetabling
- £350 - £450 per day + negotiable
- West Midlands, England
- Microsoft Technology
A key client of ours based in the Midlands require an interim Head of Timetabling for a 6 month period.
- The ideal candidate will possess expert technical knowledge, skills and experience in Timetabling as well as depth and breadth of understanding of higher education in a large institution
- Managing a team of 15 people.
- Lead on the scoping, procurement and the implementation of a new timetabling software system.
- Collating Data for a for new Timetables
Flexible around remote working potentially.
If you have the above experience and are available for work immediately please get in touch with today!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales