Real Staffing Group is supporting the recruitment of Head of Regional Supply Chain Management Intelligence & Digitalization Asia based in Singapore for a global leading Pharmaceutical MNC.
The Head of Regional SCM Intelligence & Digitalization Asia is responsible for driving innovation, digitalization and automatization of SCM in Region.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading a team of 3 to 5 other team members
- Initiates and drive innovation, digitalization and automatization of projects by making use of Big Data and applying RPA, AI, Blockchain, IOT,.
- Work towards creating Digital mind-set and skills, driving data as an asset
- Ensure cyber security and IT compliance
- Align activities for all regional support functions with regional teams and divisional function
- Provides leadership, support services and guidance to the SCM functions in the countries and the region Asia (APAC, China, Japan)
Key working relationships:
- Regional Key User
- Life Cycle & Issue Manager
- OE, Innovation, ICS and projects
- Regional Demand Planners
- Country group SCM representatives
- Project reams
- External CMO
- External consultants
- Diploma/Master in Business Admin or IT
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Experience in emerging digital technologies (RPA, Blockchain)
- Experience in product life cycle management
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of processes and systems (e.g. SAP ERP and APO)
- Global networker
- English and other language would be an advantage
If you have the skill-sets and experience needed and looking to propel your career forward, this is an opportunity you cannot miss!
- A diverse working culture
- Career Development and Progression
- Development Dialogue (flexibility and mobility across countries)
To apply, please get in touch with Sharlyn Soh at s.sharlyn(a)realstaffing.com for further information.
EA Personnel No. R1879999
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017