- Limerick, Republic of Ireland
- Pharma & Biotech
I am currently working in close partnership with a company in Limerick in search of their next GMP Auditor who will be responsible for planning and conducting quality audits in manufacturing (GMP) within designated Quality Auditing area. This is an opportunity to join a select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry.
Duties and responsibilities would include:
- Schedules, prepares, and conducts audits in support of GMP as directed.
- Assembles and coordinates the activities of the audit team.
- Conducts audits in accordance with Company standard operating procedures and quality policies.
- Interprets policies, standards, and regulations, and then evaluates potentially critical problems not covered by the policies, standards, and regulations.
- Ensures that written procedures are followed, and exercises judgement in evaluating quality systems, processes, procedures, and protocols for compliance.
- Manages post-audit activities, and follows up on any necessary corrective and preventive actions by resolving any conflicts.
- Assists with hosting regulatory facility inspections by acting as a scribe and/or document reviewer.
- BS/BA with 2-5+ years of related experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- 2-5 years of audit experience in GMP environment preferred.
**Other relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree**
For immediate consideration apply with an up to date CV.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Please get in touch for more info.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales