Global QA Director - North West
I am currently working with an innovative and exciting Pharmaceutical company based in the North West who are looking to bring on an enterprising and intrepid Global QA Director to oversee a large dynamic Quality function from an International scale.
You will be brought on to establish a QA procedure throughout various CMO's realigning their Quality Systems and safety protocols. You will also be tasked with ensuring compliance against regulatory authorities and standards, working with key stakeholders including Site Directors, Supply chain, regulatory and product development to lead embedding a quality culture to drives the strategic aims.
This opportunity would be well suited to an individual who is looking to take the next step in their career and to expand into a Global position that will enable them to work cross functionally while gaining invaluable experience across a multitude of products and dosage forms.
- Provide strong leadership of the quality function demonstrating maturity, integrity experience and knowledge of subject. Includes direct reports of site Quality lead, QA, QC and validation as per the relevant site structures.
- Define, develop, implement and refine appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for senior management and monitor effectiveness, across all sites
- Review QMS currently in operation across sites, define and recommend appropriate QMS framework, guidance, policy and SOP's. This includes the development of a Group QMS from architecture, policies, standards, tracking, and the overarching documentation.
- Lead the consideration of appropriate EQMS to support regulatory compliance, minimise risk, scope the requirements, source supplier, implement within budget and optimise effectiveness of use on sites.
- Proven leadership capabilities in a senior quality role across multi-site locations
- Pro-active and solutions driven, with the ability to work to strict deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Proven ability as an effective communicator with ability to collaborate and form strong partnerships within teams and diverse stakeholders/customers that result in "win-win" outcomes to achieve business goals and objectives.
For further information or a confidential conversation please contact Sarah Irvine at Real Staffing. We also offer shopping vouchers for any successful referrals, so if you know of anyone please feel free to get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales