Financial Systems Manager
- South Yorkshire, England
- Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that financial data from internal and external feeder systems is accurately consolidated into the General Ledger in a timely manner and that the overall integrity of the Ledger is maintained, resolving any required issues as necessary. Lead the monthly and year end closure of all Integra modules, as per the agreed client timetable, ensuring that all necessary reconciliations are performed, recorded and appropriately authorised.
- In conjunction with Financial System Module leads within client organisations, devise, develop and maintain integration and reconciliation procedures for the interface of feeder information to the General Ledger, which ensure the integrity of the data concerned and the effectiveness of its production.
- Work closely with senior officers at client Trusts, ensure that all key planning processes are reviewed and communicated in a timely manner i.e. annual timetable for monthly reporting, year-end timetable, IAB timetables, VAT "year ends", etc. Ensure supporting system information and process requirements are identified and met in order to complete the smooth operation of these duties across client Trusts.
- In conjunction with Financial System Module leads, identify, develop and maintain all the requisite forms/ enquiry screens and make access available to all relevant users as appropriate.
- Liaising with senior officers at client Trusts, ensure appropriate reports are developed and made available for budgetary, financial management and financial reporting purposes. Develop the production of non-standard reports to support business purposes as required.
- In conjunction with the Head of Financial Systems, Head of Financial Services and client Chief Financial Accountant's, develop the overall effectiveness of the accounting system by ensuring that governance weaknesses and potential for improvements are identified and recommendations made.
- Ensure that all systems related working practices and procedures are proactively updated in accordance with changes from internal audit recommendations and external regulations, policies and requirements.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales