EU Business Development Manager - Outlicensing
- £40000 - £47000 per annum + Bonus
- Business Intelligence and Data Analysis, Sales & Marketing
European Business Development Manager Out-Licensing
A leading generics company with a global footprint are looking to take on an Business Development Manager for their out-licensing business.
The organisation has grown rapidly over the last four years, down to successful acquisitions growing their portfolio to over 400 products. With forward thinking mind-set, the organisation requires someone that can assist in managing their £15m annual revenue out-licensing generic business.
Looking for somebody either with a background in managing alliances / partners within a business development / sales function. Or alternatively someone within an analyst background who has experience conducting competitive intelligence work.
This is a very exciting opportunity to grow within a successful business and gain experience within Licensing and alliance management within Business development.
- Experience with analytics
- Experience with out-licensing
- Strong business sense to identify opportunities
- Understanding of the European generics space (this is not essential for a candidate that only looks into analytics)
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales