Are you passionate about Sustaining within the Medical Device Industry? Are you also interest in working with an amazing company that offers great opportunities? Well I have the right job for you! My client is a well-recognized medical device company and is now looking to hire a Sustaining Engineer. This person will be experience with Designs History Files (DHF), Risk Management, Design Control, and Design V&V. The role is a 6 months contract to hire.
The Sustaining Engineer requires everything from doing DHF, Risk Management, Design Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (DFMEA), and the EU MDR.
Among others, the Sustaining Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Support product development of existing product
- Ensure DHF are correct and understands what tests need to be done for it to be requalified.
- Revise existing documentations and design changes
- Managing the Bill of Materials (BOM)
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 2-3+ years of Sustaining or Risk Management experience
- Has worked in the Medical Device Industry
- Understands of the EU MDR compliances
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-known medical device company that offers great development.
If you are interesting in the Sustaining Engineer opportunity, please forward your current resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.