My client, a globally recognized Medical Device company in the Winona, MN area, is seeking an Electrical Test Engineer to join their team. This Sustaining Test Engineer position will be a 6 month contract to hire and can pay between $35-$50 per hour based on prior levels of industry experience. As a Sustaining Test Engineer this individual would be responsible for developing test processes for the production floor and product startups.
As an Electrical Test Engineer, this candidate would be responsible for:
- Supporting an entire product set for one particular customer on the manufacturing side
- Conducting performance testing, testing power levels, clock speeds, etc.
- Completing instrumentation - DMMs, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Testing products in manufacturing to make sure it is running with expected yield
The most desirable candidates for the Electrical Test Engineer position will have the following qualifications:
- 4 year degree (preferably Electrical Engineering)
- Electronics manufacturing experience
- Instrumentation experience
Overall, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on exciting projects.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct first round interviews ASAP. If you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.