Real Staffing is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer for one of our Global MNC clients. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be a part of a global team in a fast pace environment.
Duration: Long Term Contract
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Overall responsible engineer for plant electrical systems extensions, modifications of existing electrical systems and electrical interfaces with new project.
- Preparation of conceptual design, layouts, material estimate, specification and data sheets for procurement and sub-contracting purpose.
- Perform Owners engineer role for the multiple concurrently executed projects.
- Obtain necessary information, study existing plant layouts, plan cable routes and technical appraisal of existing plant interfaces and modifications.
- Study existing services drawings and update as necessary.
- Prepare scope of work for modification of existing electrical equipment, carryout bid reviews and bid evaluations.
- Responsible for definition of existing equipment decommissioning scope, refurbishment of existing buildings, modification and addition of electrical equipment to existing plant areas.
- Review and approval of contractor's engineering deliverables.
- Review and provide necessary design inputs to Contractors.
- Design and specify Interface of new ELV systems with existing systems.
- Oversee electrical construction and commissioning activities for electrical systems.
- Monitor, assess and report electrical progress for the projects handled.
- Able to prepare, review and approve method statements and risk assessment for existing plant modifications.
- Prepare documentation for plant MOC and obtain necessary approvals from authorised personnel.
- Minimum Degree in Electrical discipline.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Onshore Oil and gas electrical design for greenfield and brownfield projects in engineering, with good knowledge of construction and commissioning processes of electrical systems.
- Experience working in industrial building projects.
- Experience handling Engineering& Electrical construction contractors, from basic engineering till completion and handover of projects.
- Experience handling electrical authorities and external regulatory agencies for electrical approvals and conformances.
- Experience working in 66kV electrical system and cabling.
- Experience working with cross discipline teams for key interfaces and compliances.
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can click the link to apply or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017