- Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation , Electronics, Embedded Software , R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
A medical device company in Chanhassen is looking for a driven and talented Electrical Engineer to help in the design and development of an array of Class 2 and Class 3 devices.
If you are an Electrical Engineer and want to explore an opportunity at a fast paced med device company with great benefits and perks, please contact me directly with a resume and good number to reach!
- ALTIUM - schematic and PCB layout and design experience
- Analog and digital design experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-10(+) years minimum experience in Medical Device industry (considering other similarly regulated industries)
The ideal candidate will posses a familiarity of ISO 13485 (IEC 60601 electrical standard), knowledge of embedded systems/software, and good communication and document organization skills.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.