- US$25 - US$35 per hour + competitive
- Arden Hills, Minnesota
- Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation , Electronics, Test and Verification
Electrical Designer to join their team. This Electrical Designer position will be a 6 month contract to hire and can pay between $25-$35 per hour based on prior levels of industry experience. As an Electrical Design this individual would be responsible for PCB design as well as drawing up schematics for other engineers.
As an Electrical Designer, this candidate would be responsible for:
- Designing PCBs using Allegro, Altium, or Mentor Graphics
- Working collaboratively with Electrical Engineers on board designs
- Board level testing in the lab
The most desirable candidates for the Electrical Designer position will have the following qualifications:
- 2 year degree in Electrical Design or 4 year degree in Electrical Engineering
- PCB design experience
- Experience utilizing Altium, Allegro, or Mentor Graphics
- Working on/designing complex boards
Overall, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on exciting projects.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct first round interviews ASAP. If you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.