- US$45 - US$70 per hour + competitive
- Warsaw, Indiana
- Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation , Electronics, Test and Verification
My client, a globally recognized Medical Device company in the Warsaw, IN area, is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team. This Electrical Engineer position will be a 12 month contract with a strong potential to extend and can pay between $45-$75 per hour based on prior levels of relevant experience. As an Electrical Engineer, this individual would be responsible for reviewing completed WRAPS assessment for hazards, risks, compliance and uses results from this assessment to design/implement appropriate controls/corrective actions.
As an Electrical Engineer, this individual would be responsible for:
- Provide focused technical expertise to promote workplace and product safety by remediation of potential hazards to people
- Partners with Warsaw R&D to manage multiple concurrent tasks and deadlines
- Develop innovative solutions to problems that arise
- Extrapolate general guidance documents to the specifics of the business location
The most desirable candidates for the Electrical Engineer position will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required.
- 6+ years of experience working hands on application and/or installation of electrical/mechanical design changes
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment is required
- Proficiency in CAD and MS Office software programs
- Experience writing SOPs and IQs for electrical equipment
Overall, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on exciting projects.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct first round interviews ASAP. If you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.