A client within Investment Banking is looking for a Business Analyst to support the Markets Execution Technology team to monitor, identify, analyse, communicate and support the requirements analysis and implementation of the new growth change initiatives for the e-commerce FX business.
Key Experiences Required:
- Experience of FX e-commerce
- Excellent understanding of order management FX pricing
- Ability to write high quality Business Requirement Documents and Functional Specs that are clear and concise enough for both traders and developers to follow
- Firsthand experience working on a front-office trading platform
Desirable skill set:
- Experience of the FIX protocol
- Experience of derivatives
- Experience querying relational databases using SQL
If you think this role matches your skill set and you are interested in a long term contract role.. please apply!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales