- Bern, Switzerland
- Business Intelligence and Data Analysis
Job Title: Document Controller
Duration: 12 months
Location: Canton Bern, Switzerland
- Assists in maintaining project documentation files consisting of technical data, engineering and supplier drawings, technical specifications and other project-required documents between different parties for the Clients' project.
- Maintains electronic filing system and ensures quick retrieval of requested documents.
- Performs project document management activities.
- Enters data, uploads documents and initiates workflows within COMOS Document Management System (DMS).
- Ensures data integrity by verifying input.
- Creates, runs and distributes standard periodic reports to communicate follow-up requirements and to summarize overall document status.
- Performs document expediting activities as required.
- Prepares forms and transmittals and distributes data as directed.
- Provides administrative assistance by copying documents, retrieving office supplies, filing, etc.
- Interface with external reproduction company for required reproduction associated with copy and distribution requirements per project procedures.
- Complies with the company's code of business conduct and other company policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent as minimum, with degree level education preferred
- Experience in a project management or engineering environment
- Minimum of 4 years in a similar role
- Have a thorough understanding of the content of typical project
- Document Control Procedures/ associated workflows and
- Electronic Document Control Systems (COMOS DMS preferable) in providing consistency of correct Document Control approach to the project and guidance on correct project Document Control protocol as required.
- Problem solving ability
- Strict attention to detail
- Good computing skills
- Advanced MS EXCEL ability (e.g. use of VLOOKUP for data interrogation)
- Familiarity with MS SharePoint
- Familiarity with database functionality
- English speaking, with ability to communicate in German an added advantage
- Honest, Dependable, Trustworthy
- Time Management
- Adaptable team player
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.