Document Control Specialist
- Warsaw, Indiana
- Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Engineering, Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Assurance (QA)
We are looking to hire a Document Control Specialist to join our team. This person will work with the company's document control systems following established policies and procedures.
- Receive, review and process document change request
- Monitor archival and storage of Quality Records
- Assist in training and guiding internal customers to proper documentation needs
- Assist during internal and external audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Multitasking in multiple systems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Follow strict deadlines
- Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Associate Degree or work equivalent of 2+ years as document control specialist or quality position in medical device or other regulated industry
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.