Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
My client an upcoming medium sized Pharmaceutical company are looking for a senior Director level Regulatory Contractor to support them on developing and implementing their international Regulatory Strategy for a group of products on a 12 month interim basis.
- Providing regulatory leadership to global research units based in the UK and across Europe in a number of therapy areas including Immuno-Oncology, Respiratory and Cardiovascular.
- Develops and maintain plans for engaging global regulatory bodies.
- Act as the Marketing Authorization Holder on behalf of the client and EMA point of contact.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a science related field and/or other appropriate knowledge/experience.
- More than 8 years of experience or equivalent of regulatory drug development including product approval/launch.
- Broad background of experience working in pharmaceutical business and prior experience in several areas within regulatory affairs, e.g. Global, European, International, Marketing Company or experience at a health authority.
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly alternatively, please call Real Life Sciences London and ask to speak to Emini Jaggan.
Thank you for your time.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales