Our client is a globally well established organization with a goal to revolutionise the course of health management for consumers and our partners in health-care through innovation & leading edge science.
They are looking for an innovative and analytical individual with strong digital marketing background to partner the local commercial team & markets to enhance our digital ROI.
Key requirements for this candidate:
- Minimum of 2-3 years in team management experience
- Has 5-7 years of Digital Marketing experience; experience within FMCG industry will be a plus!
- Is able to deal with internal & external stakeholders confidently in consultative approach
The ideal candidate:
- Possesses a strong understanding of the digital landscape and adopts a collaborative approach to partner internal stakeholders to translate commercial ideas into clear measurable outcome.
- Has ability in creating and executing best digital strategies & campaigns across a diversed culture organization driving consumer awareness, loyalty, profiling, behavior & etc maximising ROIs
- Data driven; has the ability to analyse & identify trends in the market that benefits the growth of organization.
- Ability to ensure effectiveness and profitability of marketing strategies/plan executed through KPI tracking
Our client is known globally with their vision to revolutionise the health science space growing exponentially within their space with consumers all around the world. If this is an opportunity you'd like to explore, please apply and I'll be in touch with you soonest!
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017