- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Medical Devices
Role: Development Engineer
Benefits: Salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
As a Development Engineer you will get the opportunity to work with one of the world's largest contract manufactures. My client specializes in Minimally Invasive delivery & access devices, provides the full spectrum of services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market.
My client is looking for someone with 1+ years' experience in the Medical Device industry. Preferably coming from an Associate or Technician level looking to take the step up to Engineer. As a Balloon Development Engineer your primary responsibilities will include designing high performance balloon technologies, development of process and parameters to ensure the product meets specification, and completing transfer of the new products through the phases of the development cycle to volume production.
- Develop high performance balloon technologies to customer specifications.
- Work with customers to identify balloon performance requirements.
- Work with cross functional teams (Quality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain).
- Be responsible for the development of new and existing balloon products from initial concept through to completion.
- Document product specifications, manufacturing processes and process parameter settings.
- An engineering, science or equivalent degree, or equivalent qualification, preferably with experience in the medical device field.
- Experience of work with balloon forming technology or a background in Polymer Extrusion.
- High innovative ability and have the motivation and drive to work on own initiative.
If you are interested in applying to this position or finding out more forward your details and we can organise a time that suits you to have a follow up call.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales