This company has produced an in-body sensor capable of continuous, long-term monitoring of the body chemistry. These biosensors become one with the body and have overcome the "foreign body response" barrier, allowing data to be streamed to both mobile phones and the cloud for personal and medical use. These implants could potentially end amputations in people with blocked blood vessels or help athletes design better training programs. They can also help healthy people better understand how their body reacts to food or exercise. This start up is backed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and is one of the fastest growing medical device companies in the Bay Area!
Here are the requirements for this position:
- PHD in Biomedical Engineering or relevant study w/ 2+ years of experience
- Experience coding analysis scripts in Python/R or Matlab
- Advanced Time Series Analysis Experience
- Independent Research Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with teams
- Development of diagnostic classification (i.e. receiver operator characteristic) analysis
- SQL Experience
- Experience with data dashboard development in Tableau
If you have any interest or if you know anyone that would be interested, please apply through this link.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.