Credit Risk Analyst - ideal first post-grad role
Bristol / South West
This leading bank are currently seeking an Analyst to join their team working in their offices in Bristol.
This role will suit someone who is just finishing an MSc course in a mathematical or statistical discipline, or alternatively a recent graduate with exceptional education background.
You need to have a strong mathematical mindset as well as good interpersonal skills that will allow you to build relationships across the business.
In the role you will:
- Perform analysis to support the management of risk / reward to the business of credit risk strategies
- Work across the credit risk lifecycle from acquisitions through to collections and recoveries analytics to give you a broad spectrum of experience
- Analytical support for credit policy design on the portfolio
- Understand the aggregate impact of campaigns to ensure that the business operates within Risk Appetite
- Work closely with business partners, Strategic Analytics, Collections, Decision Science, and Capability to improve risk/reward
You need to have gained experience of a statistical package during your studies - ideally SAS, candidates with R, Matlab or similar will be provided with training.
This role is an ideal first role that will allow you to take your exceptional education experience into the commercial environment.
To apply for the role, please click the Apply Now links below.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales