- This position is responsible for monitoring, measuring and improving the health of the entire Company's Intranet content ecosystem.
- Critical team dependencies include the Intranet team, Enterprise Search Team, IT Business partners and as well as Company's content stakeholders within business units and functional areas.
- Lead / conduct content audits to identify strengths, weaknesses, gaps and opportunities to develop strategy and recommendations.
- Oversee ongoing maintenance of content repositories enterprise-wide.
- Perform gap analyses on how enterprise-level content inventory maps to internal and external Company's audiences, along with their specific journey requirements.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and leverage best practices to build content governance models, taxonomy.
- Create and maintain content roadmaps and workflows.
- Create comprehensive, enterprise-wide visibility for the strategy, processes, best practices and measurement that contribute to improved content lifecycle management.
- Develop and socialize corporate content governance policies.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.