- US$40 - US$60 per hour
- Kankakee, Illinois
- Engineering & Validation, Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation
Are you a Controls Engineer seeking your next job opportunity? Interested in a career within the Pharmaceutical industry? If so, today is your day! My client, a renowned Pharmaceutical company located roughly one hour south of Chicago, is actively looking to hire a Controls Engineer onto its team. This will be structured as a 6 month contract-to-hire, and will pay between $40 and $60 per hour based on level of experience.
As a Controls Engineer, you will take on the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Change control approvals
- Controls system testing and verification
- Documentation support
- Writing controls qualifications and test functionality
- Interfacing with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), protein purification chromatography, Batch Processes, Ultra Filtration
The most qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in the Life Science industry (Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of PLC programs such as RS Logix, Rockwell Collins, and/or FactoryTalk
- Instrumentation troubleshooting
My client will consider both junior and senior level candidates for the position. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing team and gain outstanding experience!
If you are interested in learning more about this Controls Engineer role, please forward your resume and/or reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.