- City of London
Role: Content Designer
Duration: 6 months
Pay: Up to £400 per day (outside of IR35)
London based Government organisation are looking for a Content Designer with extensive experience of writing for the web, phone and tablet and non-digital, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable.
As a Content Designer you will write high quality content for the new government digital services that will encourage people to use them. You will take complex content and processes and make them easy to understand. Develop content in a way that will encourage people that rarely go online to use new services. Working within agile delivery model, you will collaborate with the product manager, digital service manager, business analysts and user researchers to define the messages that the new services should convey.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as Content Designer in Central Government highly beneficial
- Experience of writing for the web with proven ability of creating usable content
- Proven experience of using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
- Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
- Proven experience with working within a web, online and digital environment
- Experience working in content management and publishing systems - desirable
This is an urgent vacancy with an immediate start date. Please apply to be considered for the opportunity.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales