- Waukegan, Illinois
- Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs
Do you have a background in quality or regulatory within the medical device industry? Are you interested in working at a leading private Medical Device company? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products, education, and support across the continuum of care, is actively searching for a Complaint Specialist to join its team in Waukegan, Illinois. This will be structured as a 6 month contract. They are looking for a Complaint Specialist to provide Quality Assurance support to their Sterile Procedure Trays Division with complaint investigation, resolution, and reporting.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Maintain Non-Conforming Material Reports (NCMRs) database. Investigate root cause of the non-conformance, provide corrections, and material dispositions.
- Perform complaint investigations. Communicate with customers for complaint and return information intake.
- Perform complaint investigations and track quarterly complaint trend reports.
- Contact product manager/production/manufacturing facility for corrective/preventative actions.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. in Engineering or related Science
- 1-3 years of experience with quality documentation and complaint handling
- Prior experience with Excel and SAP
- Experience working with customers and work well with cross-functional teams is a big plus
The Complaint Specialist is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Waukegan, IL is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.