Our client in the pharmaceutical industry is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to join their team on a long term contract.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provides support regarding the administration of compensation programs
- Participate and submit annual compensation surveys
- Conduct job evaluations including job family reviews and market pricing with ability to develop high service levels to internal clients.
- Provides support regarding business unit compensation request
- Support the year end salary planning and pay review process for equity, bonus and merit
- Assist with responding to compensation case management to ensure they are addressed in a timely fashion and in line with company policies, procedures, and appropriate local and federal law.
- Assist with documenting and maintaining compensation policies, procedures and practices
- Provides assistance with compensation communications
- Assist with compensation-related projects as requested to ensure defined objectives and times constraints are met
- Manage own workload and complete projects from beginning to end
- Knowledge of Compensation theory, practice, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge of relevant US, local, state and federal employment laws
- Demonstrate business acumen, consulting, and analytical/problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Research and gather information, identify trends, draw valid conclusions and propose actionable recommendations
- Resolve complex and highly sensitive work-related issues
- Other duties as required and assigned.
- Fluency in English required, knowledge of additional languages would be useful as needed.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation.
- Experience working with compensation systems (ie: Market Pay, Mercer, IPE Tools, etc.)
- Proficient in using standard office software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as capability in an HR Information System.
- Experience in a multinational matrix environment preferred
- Experience in Human Resources with demonstrated experience in Compensatio
- AA degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required or equivalent years of experience
- BA/BS in human resources, business administration or related discipline degree and or CCP certification preferred
- Minimum 3- 5 years experience in human resources.
- Must have previous experience working with salary standing.
- Strong verbal communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Able to interact with management team
- Ability to work independently, including high level of organizational and time management skills and be able to organize work priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Ability to handle confidential data
- Clear ability to work as part of a team and to collaborate both within HR and to a broader organization.
- Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Must demonstrate outstanding judgment and business skills with the ability to establish a strong rapport and respect all staff regardless of level.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.