Clinical Sourcing Associate/Legal/Contracts/Clinical/IXR
Title: Clinical Sourcing Associate
Duration: 6 Month CX. FTE opportunity
Location: Princeton NJ. 100% on site
The Clinical Sourcing Associate's primary responsibilities will be:
- Tracking and managing the review of the agreements for clinical services
- Minor editing to correct errors in contract language
- Approval of signature ready documents
- Manage the signature process, and Filing of agreements.
- 1-2 years clinical sourcing experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Professional and Adobe required
- Familiarity FDA/ICH GCP required
- Experience with clinical sourcing required
- Familiarity with clinical service categories (i.e. subCRO, IXR, EDC, Logistics, etc.) required
- Excellent communication skills required, particularly the use of clear, concise, email messages.
- Understanding of contract law basics required
- Ability to multitask
- Well organized
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.