Clinical Project Coordinator
A global subsidiary of one of the largest biotechnology corporations is seeking to hire a Clinical Project Coordinator for a year-long contract. This company is one of the leaders of worldwide biologics research and development.
The Clinical Project Coordinator will be responsible for: 1) Maintain trial master file, study site records and files and ensure compliance with applicable SOPs. 2) Create, implement, and maintain systems to track study metrics and general information (ex. OPAL and IMPACT, etc.). 3) Coordinate generation of study metric reports and action logs. 4) Initiate contract/budget requests and track ongoing status. 5) Schedule team meetings and prepare agendas and minutes. 6) Organize and ship study supplies to clinical sites. 7) Participate in identification and selection of clinical study sites, including conducting searches of web-based databases. 8) Participate in vendor selection and ongoing vendor management. 9) Generate purchase orders, process vendor invoices and assist in tracking spend against approved budget. 10) Assist in the organization of advisory boards and investigator meetings.
Compensation: $25-$30 PER HOUR
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have 2-3 year's clinical trial experience and at least 1 year experience in an office or laboratory environment.
- Understanding of ICH, GCP and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Willingness to travel to attend periodic meetings.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.