Role: Program Leader
Location: Cambridge, MA 02139
Function: Oncology Global Development Operations
- Provide operational expertise and strategic input to the development of ECRPs and/or CDPs
- Work closely on operational strategy and planning
- Provide operational oversight of strategic partners and vendors, keeping timelines and budget in mind
- Participate in site selection
- Bachelors degree or international equivalent
- Experience in project/program management
- 6+ years experience in pharmaceutical industry or clinical research organization
- 3+ years in clinical study/project management
- Experience across multiple clinical phases and therapeutic areas strongly preferred
- Availability to work on site in Cambridge, MA as well as travel
As a temporary W2 employee of Real Staffing, you have the option of enrolling into the following offered benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K, voluntary short/term long term disability, and voluntary life insurance.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.