Clinical Operations Associate Director-Oncology
The successful candidate must have strong understanding of all aspects of clinical trial execution early development phase I oncology. Must have experience with start-up, maintenance and close-out of Phase I, II & III Trials. The ability to identify and evaluate risks, interpret data on complex issues, and implement solutions in order to ensure successful completion of trials.
Thorough knowledge of current Federal regulations and any applicable guidelines. Highly knowledgeable in all appropriate project-specific areas, including aspects of the research as specified by contract Ability to travel approximately 15% (dependent upon sponsor/study requirements)
Duration: 1-year contract (no max tenure for contractors!)
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ (work-from-home flexibility)
Compensation: $90-95 per hour
- Prior experience as a Clinical Project Manager is required (5+ years)
- Proficient in computer technology used in an office environment (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication, organizational, and data management skills (detailed oriented)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients
- Highly developed leadership, computer and problem solving skills
- The ability to build relationships, communicate effectively (both written and oral) and demonstrate strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Clinical Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Oncology: 3 years (Required)
- CRO Clinical Project Management: 3 years (Required)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.