A leading Asset Management company is recruiting for a Client Reporting BA (Business Analyst) to join their expanding team in London on a long term contracting basis.
The client is looking for a Client Reporting BA to also have testing experience so therefore the ability to manage and conduct UAT including test planning, identification and validation of defects.
In order to be successful you will need the following experience:
- Thorough and extensive experience as BA within Client Reporting
- Experience working within Asset Management
- Facilitate workshops to elicit requirements from stakeholders and create solution options from technology solution designers and developers
- Collaborate with design, development and test teams to ensure analysis artefacts are fit for purpose
- Run Q&A sessions with both business and technology stakeholders
- Proven business and systems analysis experience working across a variety of different sized projects with the ability to adapt to a varied workload
- Excellent requirement gathering skills
- Awareness of both traditional waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience of the full system development life cycle stages and processes
If interested please apply and I will be in touch with the finer details!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales