The company are passionate to tackle unmet patient needs, and pride themselves on their collaborative environments to support the production of therapies to treat patients with skin and blood clot conditions. The company also pride themselves on their ethos of creating long term programs to improve treatments in life altering and threatening diseases.
Role: Cleaning Validation Engineer
Contract: An initial 12 month hourly rate contract
You will be responsible for aspects of the cleaning validation programs on site.
- Co - ordinate cleaning validation site wide including worst case studies.
- Co -ordinate and execute cleaning validation studies.
- Liaise with planning, production and labratories to co - ordinate these studies.
- Generate protocols, reports, SOPs etc. associated with validation studies.
- Input into APQR and OPV reports.
- Participate in change control assessments and deviations investigation related to cleaning.
- Participate in preparation and presentation of Cleaning Validation data during regulatory audits.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the companies Validation policies and guidelines.
- Degree in Science / Engineering disciplines.
- A good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry including GMP and relevent validation requirements.
- Proven interpersonal, team work, and communication skills.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further details.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Engineer to join an excellent Pharmaceutical company, and work alongside an excellent Validation team.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales