- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Pharma & Biotech
One of Ireland's leading Pharmaceutical companies have recently expanded their site in North West Dublin. They are looking for Buyer to join their Logistics team. The company have recently added 6 new products to their portfolio, so the team and site is expanding rapidly. If you have experience in working in a busy manufacturing environment, this is the role for you.
- Manage the purchasing of all raw materials and packaging materials for use in the production of pharmaceutical products and medical devices where necessary.
- Interface with the Production Department and the Warehouse to determine material requirements to ensure the timely supply of approved material to Production.
- Interface with suppliers on issues of quality, documentation, delivery, price, customer service
- Assist in the management and maintenance of an information system to support the purchasing and related information requirement.
- Maintain the Pegasus Opera purchasing system.
- Maintain a Price Database and interface with the Finance Department to provide annual budget information
Education & Experience:
- Diploma or degree in relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in working in pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation.
- In-depth knowledge of Manufacturing, Purchasing & Control systems.
- Experience in working in an environment with multiple products and skews.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Call me on 01-8883477 for more info!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales