In this role as a Business Development Manager, you will have the chance to work with a team of talented individuals in identifying new potential business collaborations and strategic alliances, both domestic and international for future business expansion.
<About the company>
With almost a century of history, this company has evolved into one of the largest pharma companies in the world with offices worldwide. They dedicate themselves to adding value by creating and delivering innovative products and services for the medical community and human health around the world. They believe in providing the best for all patients and pursuing innovation in developing novel drugs for society. They strive to be the top innovator for advanced and sustainable patient-centric healthcare, powered by our unique strength in science and technology through global alliances.
- Update license strategy
- Search alliance opportunities on projects, new therapies and technology
- Conduct due diligence, negotiations, contract drafting and execution
- Alliance management and stakeholder networking
- In-and out-licencing of potential new drugs and/or healthcare technology
- Early stage identification and evaluation of in-licencing products and/or technology with potential alliances.
- Meeting and discussing with potential business partners
- Formulating contracts of new alliances
<Skills & Qualifications>
- Master Degree in Science, Techonology, Medicine or Pharmacy
- Experience in R&D or Business Development in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Proficient business communication skills in English and Japanese
- Preferably holds MBA and/or has experience of global business/contracts/IP
KEY WORDS: マネージャー、アライアンスマネジメント、グローバルビジネス、ライセンシング、研究開発、事業開発、知的財産、製薬、東京
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja