Job title: Biosafety Officer Senior
This is a request for a biosafety professional / biosafety officer who will work for the site of this client in Leiden.The position reports hierarchical to the Director VLF Manager and functional to the senior manager EHSS (Environment, Health and Safety).
Main purpose: Lead implementation of biosafety procedures and standards in the VLF to ensure corporate and legal compliance.
Key responsibilities: * Update the biosafety training for the VLF * Perform periodic training for new and existing personnel (including lab staff, cleaning personnel, maintenance engineers) * Update biosafety risk assessment * Review and align protocols and procedures * Created and/or adjust and/or align VLF and site policies (e.g. emergency response, evacuation, spill control) * Perform internal auditing and inspection * Attend alignment meetings in Campus NL with other biosafety professionals
* Day-to-day support on the shopfloor
Key Performance Indicators:
* Accomplishment of targets
* High quality and efficiency in implementation and support
* Precision and accuracy
* Team player
* Strong feelings for health & safety issues
Education & Experience:
* Academic or equivalent level in the field of biotech/BSO
* Minimum 5 years experience in the field of biosafety
* Affinity with GXP/GMP
* Biosafety (minimum BSL-2, MI-III)
* Rules and Regulations in the field of GXP, Environment and GMO's
* Knowledge of safety aspects and principles such as risk assessments, laboratory safety, disinfection, biocides.
s.kolks(at)realstaffing.com or give us a call on 020 522 1588