The company are a global leader in the design and manufacture of minimally invasive medical devices. The team offer a range of products and services to enable their customers to get products to market efficiently. They are also the biggest contract manufacturer of medical devices in the world.
Role: Senior Automation Engineer
Contract length: 24 month hourly rate contract
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be working in conjunction with the New Technologies team, along with the core project team to drive an understanding of equipment, facilities and automation needs. You would also be involved in the management of the design and equipment builds and selection of relevent vendors.
- Management of the project from design through to validation.
- Selection and management of the project automation team.
- Support the process development in the delivery of the project.
- Identify and liaise with key partners.
- Deal with external vendors.
- 8 - 10 year's experience within an automated manufacturing environment.
- Have an ability to manage the design and manufacture of control systems up to CE Marking standard.
- Strong technical background.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Experience in delivering high complex equipment engineering projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of equipment and process validation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Automation Engineer seeking new opportunities in Galway.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further details.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales