A flourishing and innovative Immuno-Oncology Company headquartered in Cambridge, MA is actively seeking a highly-accomplished Associate Scientist II to join their Analytical Operations team to provide support for process development and characterization of lentiviral vectors and their manufacturing processes.
- Conduct daily analytical testing to support the company's lentiviral vector (LVV) platform, executing qPCR, ELISA, and cell-based assays
- Create, interpret, and maintain key data in a highly-organized manner such as laboratory notebook maintenance and good documentation practices
- Assist in assay qualification and development activities and interact with CMOs and other vendors as needed
- Conduct laboratory maintenance and upkeep such as ordering laboratory supplies and maintaining crucial analytical equipment
- Adapt new techniques, plan and execute experiments, and actively contribute to data analysis and troubleshooting
- BS/MS in biochemistry or biological sciences or engineering with 2-4 years (BS) of experience in a laboratory environment
- Robust cell-culture experience with T-cells, CD34+ cells, cell-based assays, and potency assays
- Proficiency with general laboratory methods such as pipetting, making reagents, qPCR, ELISA, and gel electrophoresis
- Experience in computer software, hardware, and standard office systems in order to record scientific data, results, and report preparation
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.