Hours per week: 40
We are looking for an Associated Scientist within the field of Process development. With several of our projects moving into late stage, the need to support our studies by means of historical data analysis has increased. Furthermore, we need to increase data-integrity by performing additional reviews. You will be primary responsible for data verification and translating these data into reportable formats as well as historical data mining. You will also perform basic data analysis and statistics from which you will report the main conclusions. Finally, you will be involved in the development and improvement of data management systems. The results of your work will be directly used for regulatory submissions.
The drug-substance development (DSD) department is responsible for the development of scalable, pharmaceutical-grade USP and DSP processes for viral vaccines using mammalian cell lines as a production platform. Novel technologies are used to make sure that the processes are safe, reliable, scalable and cost-effective, so that the vaccines can be produced in large quantities at low costs. The developed processes are transferred into GMP production facilities for the production of clinical batches and scaled-up for commercial production. All activities are performed in close collaboration with other departments.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* MSc. in a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical / biomedical sciences/engineering, biotechnology
* Must have 1-3 years of experience in process development (lab/production/biotechnology)
* Strong affinity with data management and data analysis.
* Experience with production, technology transfer and knowledge of GMP is an advantage.
* Fluency in German (written and spoken) is considered to be an important advantage.
Are you the new Associate Scientist? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com