Hours per week: 40
The Quality Control Development (QCD) labs group is part of the Analytical Development (AD) Department of the Vaccines Process & and Analytical Development (VPAD) sector. Overall, the QCD Labs unit consist of 6 sub-teams (Raw-Materials, Sample Management, Cell Culture, Microbiology, Coordination and Release and Stabilty) and is responsible for release and stability testing as well as the corresponding reporting of virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
* eLims site key user
* master data configuration and approval
* global contact person for our site
* Provide technical help in troubleshooting eLIMS application related issues.
* General system admin responsibilities, configuring user access and roles
* Troubleshoot incidents/issues with LIMS and follow through to resolution
* Create, update, and maintain all standard operating procedures, (local procedures) relevant to eLIMS
MBO4 + a minimum of 5 years of experience in a GMP laboratory environment or BSc. with a minimum of 2 years of lab experience in Analytical Chemistry, Biotechnology, Life Sciences or related fields.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience with digital Data Management Systems configuration (preferably eLims)
* Experience in a development GMP environment
* Knowledge about Release and Stability process within a pharmaceutical company is advantageous
* Ability to plan work within changing time-frames, work to deadlines and within a team environment.
* Experience with internal and/or external client interaction is preferable.
* Able to work independently
* Professional proficiency in English, Dutch is desirable.
* You are eager to extend your knowledge of the processes of Vaccine development
Are you the new Associate Scientist? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com