Associate Project Manager
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
I currently have an exciting new opportunity that has just opened up with a leading medical device company located in the heart of Galway as an Associate Project Manager.
They are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their Galway team on a fixed term and permanent basis.
What I will be doing as an Associate Project Manager?
- People Management: Manages small cross-functional development teams (with assistance); leads teams effectively; provides input to functional managers on team and team member performance.
- Product/Technology Management: Manages the technical challenges of technology application and new product development; identifies, communicates, and manages low levels of technical risk.
- Project/Program Management: Manages key initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes; develops (with assistance) and implements project plan; builds team ownership and commitment to project plan.
- Process Management: Implements TDP/PDP; leads team to complete activities to current policies and practices; keeps documentation organised, creates Scaling Plan and Design History File for the project.
- Communications and Reviews: Responsible for team and cross-functional communications; liaison between the team and the PIB; leads (with assistance) phase and business reviews, project meeting minutes, issues log, metrics, and other key communications
- Strong experience in project managing significant new product activities that require collaboration with Divisional R&D, Program Management, Regulatory Affairs, Design Assurance, Process Development, Sustaining Engineering and Operations.
- Proven leadership skills in change management and project management
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications to project team and all stakeholders
- Must be strong in people management and team building.
- Must be proficient with MS Project.
What I need to be an Associate Project Manager?
- BS degree in Engineering: electrical, mechanical, industrial, software, manufacturing; and a Masters or Qualification in Project Management would be preferred.
- 4+ years of project management/operations/new product development experience
- Experience with development of medical devices a plus.
- Strong communication skills across all levels in organisation
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in hearing more don't hesitate in apply. Don't miss out on this opportunity to become part of a leading company going through an exciting growth phase. Please respond with an updated CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales