Analytical Development RA
- US$35 - US$50 per hour + competitive
- Boston, Massachusetts
Responsible for routine analytical laboratory functions. Support client's development activities by providing analytical data in a timely manner. The responsibilities are as follows (but not limited to):
* Development and Validation of analytical test methods and writing of the validation reports to cGMP standards.
* Evaluation of Client's test method(s), validation reports for completeness and adherence to cGMP standards.
* Develop analytical test methods using HPLC, GC, UPLC/MS, GC/MS and write the SOPs for the methods.
* Perform non-routine evaluation and testing which is not limited to customer needs, and also laboratory investigations, etc.
* Perform routine laboratory testing.
* Check and verify laboratory activities of other chemists.
* Project management and other laboratory duties as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Candidate should have M.S., (Ph.D. preferred), in Analytical Chemistry.
* Minimum 1 year experience in performing method development and method validation activities.
* Requires skill in a cGMP laboratory in chromatographic methods such as GC/MS, IC, GC, HPLC, LC/MS and other instrumentation techniques.
* Proven ability to multi-task projects and dedication to meet deadlines.
* Must have proven personnel and project management skills - overseeing ongoing lab and related activities - hands on role.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.