Ad interim Sales Manager Diagnostics
As a sales manager you are responsible for initiating and growing sales of the services and products in the markets. The product range is a range of molecular diagnostic test. The technology has high potential and it fits very well with the ambitions of the company in precision diagnosis. The purpose of the job is to create a commercial channel for the services and products and will actually contribute to the growth of the business. The Sales Manager successfully launches and supports the realization of the approved business plan.
You will be responsible for:
- Introducing the system and services in the market
- Set up a proper sales organization
- Develop overall sales plan and implementation into the business
- Train and manage sales representatives to achieve target sales
- Generate new business ideas and creating new opportunities
You have the following qualifications
- Master's degree in a commercial or biomedical study
- 10+ years of experience in sales management
- Extensive experience in molecular diagnostics or medical oncology
- Fluency in Dutch, English and preferably French or German
Are you the Sales Manager Diagnostics I'm looking for? Please get in touch on k.vankessel[a]realstaffing.com or on (+31) 020 522 1588 and ask for Kamiel.