Accounts Payable Coordinator - Bilingual
AP Coordinator - Bilingual
- The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for general accounting and administrative support for the Accounts Payable functions within Shared Service Center Americas (SSCA).
- Primary responsibilities are processing vendor invoices and supporting assigned departments within Shire. Responsibilities
- 70% Processes invoices in JD Edwards / SAP / ReadSoft. Assist in follow-up and resolution of vendor issues in the A/P mailbox and personal email.
- 20% Assist Manager with special projects as needed
· 10% Assist in distribution of weekly checks. Coordinates invoice review. Interfaces with in-house personnel regarding accounts payable issues.
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with invoice processing in JD Edwards and/or SAP preferred.
- Requires strong attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to communicate effectively with contract organizations and respond to inquiries or complaints.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and complete tasks to deadlines.
- A demonstrated customer service focus will be another critical success factor for this position.
- This is a service organization and that will require the highest commitment to understanding customer needs and meeting/exceeding their expectations.
- Must ensure all communications and interactions are professional, courteous and show a desire to be of service.
· Complexity and Problem Solving
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.